Skilled Nursing (Ozark Riverview Manor)
Ozark Riverview Manor is a 90 bed, state licensed skilled nursing facility committed to serving the elderly community in a kind, compassionate manner that is consistent with Jesus Christ and his teachings. The facility offers a homelike atmosphere in which residents can be happy and at peace with themselves and others in their surroundings while receiving needed medical care that allows them to age with dignity. The dedicated, professional, and loving staff has a genuine concern for meeting the social, spiritual, psychological and physical needs of all who make Ozark Riverview Manor their home.
Ozark Riverview Manor offers semi-private and private rooms. Residents are encouraged to personalize their rooms with familiar belongings to create a comfortable and homelike atmosphere. No smoking is allowed. Residents are encouraged to enjoy their meals with family and friends in the spacious dining room.
Our reasonable daily rates include:
- Skilled Nursing Care 24 hours a day including end of life palliative care
- Routine nursing supplies and washable incontinent care products
- Three meals daily, snacks and nourishments; assisted feeding if required
- Meals prepared according to special dietary restrictions/needs (i.e. blended, no added salt)
- Planned and organized activities
- Social Services
- Daily housekeeping, laundry, and linen service
- Dish Network
- Pastoral Care
- Restorative/rehabilitation services available